PBeM-Spiele
Aktuelle Zeit: 28.03.2024 12:20

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Barons and Morons Turn 6
BeitragVerfasst: 22.10.2008 13:41 
Forumheld
Forumheld

Fortunately I'm able to write nearly free of risk uncovering any plans by myself. They are just too obvious. :wink: :wink:

Barons:

1. Regarding the situation the turn before we have two major winners this time. Darkwing and Cheyenne suddenly both lead railroads and have good opportunities to reach Chicago. Darkwing may connect Chicago-Gulf as well, but has still much work to do. Therefor buying NO&J was just the first (urgent) step.

2. Obberbaron got the tn2 track and will reach Mississippi for sure. Chicago-Gulf won't be possible any more, but connecting Mississippi with the N&W is still a good performance.

3. Conrad held presidency of the B&O and will get the Heartland-Award this turn. For a connection to Gulf he needs to hurry.

Morons:

1. Sorry, but SUN-E`s NMR was really expensive. Perhaps Chicago isn`t possible anymore, but maybe he will still find a gap...

2. Louis Mc Lane lost control of ERIE. Perhaps that doesn't matter due to higher quantity (???) of shares in the new ERIE/C&A-Company, but it was a needless risk. Next turn will give us more informations.

The race to gulf is very exciting. There are only 6 ways to reach it and just now 4 ways seem to be occupied (SUN-E, Darkwing and myself). Maybe one more by A&T. So only G&MO will give the last connection to Gulf??

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde